Customer Service - Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE TERMS
- Non-Company Orders: Cash, Cashier's Check, or U.S. Postal Money Order. (sorry, no C.O.D. for personal orders)
- Company Orders: C.O.D., Company Check accepted with prior approval - please allow three weeks for check approval.
RETURNS AND RE-STOCKS
- All shortages are to be reported within twenty-four hours of receipt of goods.
- No returns without prior authorization. An authorization number can be obtained by calling our office. No items will be accepted without this number appearing on each box returned.
- All authorized returns and exchanges must be made within a week after shipment and are subject to a restocking fee depending on returned quantities (up to 50%). We do not issue call tag unless it is our mistake. Customer must pay the freight for all returned merchandise. It is the customer's responsibility to check all items before processing freight cost of the refused shipments or restocking fee will be automatically added to your next order. We will not accept any future order from those customers who refuse our merchandise two consecutive times without a reason.
- A credit or exchange will be issued upon receiving returned merchandise in our warehouse.
- All goods returned to us due to customer error will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee plus freight charges. Merchandise older than sixty days cannot be returned.
- A $25.00 service charge will be added to an account for checks returned for any reason.
- Term account orders are subject to credit approval before shipping.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or delayed orders after shipments leave our warehouse.